You have spent the first three decades of your life being a student, then a wife, and now a mother.
Somewhere along the way, however, in the midst of all of these other tasks, you kind of lost track of one thing that you were once very good at. Being beautiful.
If you follow through on your plans for the first week of spring, however, that will change, and you will reclaim the beauty that you have left on the back burner. Your husband has earned a trip to a five star hotel, and as part of the package the tow of you have $1000 worth of credit in the hotel spa. For the most part, your husband hopes to spend his mornings golfing, which is also being paid for by his company, so he has given you free rein to use the credit the way that you want.
You have been scanning the spa website looking at the available choices and are close to scheduling your appointments. Although they are not the most expensive, your two top priorities are a Brazilian wax and eye brow threading. Your husband has suggested that you begin with some more expensive services first. You shyly admit that because it has been so long since you have pampered yourself, you do not know how to do much more than start small.
Are You Ready to Start Putting Yourself First?
From Brazilian waxes to laser hair removal, today’s spas offer a variety of services that can help you recapture the beauty that may have faded some in the middle of your busy life of working and being a parent. Available in a variety of price ranges, services like Brazilian waxes, laser hair removal, and eyebrow threading have affordable rates, while whole body massages and facials may cost significantly more.
- Life often gets in the way of taking care of ourselves. When you are a mother, for instance, it can sometimes seem more important to send your children off to school looking adorable than taking the time you need to look your best.
- Over the course of a lifetime, women in America who shave will spend an average of more than $10 and nearly two entire months of their lives simply managing unwanted hair.
- One look in the mirror can tell you whether or not it is time to schedule some spa time for yourself.
- Knowing about the benefits of laser hair removal can help realize what you are missing out on. Did you know, for instance, that according to a recent survey conducted by Celibre Medical Corporation, 97% of women who removed unwanted hair using lasers indicate that they are satisfied with the outcome.
- You may be like one of the 84% women in a nationally representative sample of 3,316 women, who reported engaging in some form of pubic hair removal by scissor, razor, wax, tweezer, depilatory cream, laser, or electrolysis. Making the decision to seek Brazilian wax services or other spa offerings can turn you into someone who enjoys a more satisfactory results.
- Over 1 million laser hair removal treatments were performed in America last year, according to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS).
- Usually surgeons recommend follow-up treatment intervals of approximately four to eight weeks for laser hair removal.
- Recent studies show that more than 99% of American women voluntarily remove hair; more than 85% do so regularly, sometimes even daily.
- Beauty and cosmetic industry statistics indicate that laser hair removal is the most popular aesthetic procedure for women younger than 35. For women over 35 years of age, laser hair removal is second only to Botox treatments.
- Estimates indicate that 30.74 million Americans in 2016 used hair removal products, including bleaching, depilatories or waxing.
- Studies indicate that 82% of women remove hair from their legs; 78% of women remove hair from their underarms; and 15% of women remove hair from their arms
- Time is moving along faster than you may realize. When was the last time you took an afternoon, a day, or a weekend putting yourself first? An entire industry of spa services is available for you to select the services that can help you look your best. What are you waiting for?